From: general@BBC-Bike.groups.io <general@BBC-Bike.groups.io> on behalf of tinasmith7934 via groups.io <tinasmith7934@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 7, 2021 1:23:49 PM
To: David Bergen <davidb@...>; BBC-Bike@groups.io <BBC-Bike@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [BBC-Bike] Weekend Rides - Ride Leaders Needed [EXTERNAL EMAIL - CAUTION]

Hi All,
I'm unavailable to organize Saturday ride due to another commitment.
Take care.
Tina

On Wed, Jul 7, 2021 at 1:11 PM, David Bergen
<davidb@...> wrote:

Ride leaders needed for this weekend’s rides

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or this has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete all copies of this communication.

Tom Cramer

I can't do Sat, but Sunday I can leas a group at 8:00am. I will send out later

Tom Cramer
Wintrust Mortgage
Sr. Mortgage Loan Officer
NMLS #559640
847-852-2882 Direct
www.TomCramerMortgageLoanOfficer.com
To Make Application: https://zoom.wintrustmortgage.com/#/create-account?referrerId=tcramer@...
847.308.7012
Try my FREE SmartPhone Mortgage App. Available on Android and iPhone, you can install it by tapping the following link from your phone:
http://mtgpro.co/9z9xt