Topics

“Wednesday with James” (10:00 ride)

Lena Chon

Hi All,

If you loved “Tuesday with Maury”
then come out Wednesday with James!

Meeting at St Mathew Church, on Dundee. We are going to Huntley, about 40 miles. Stopping at Morkes for a treat 😋

Come out and ride,
James and friends

Anna Swiet

Perfect, I'll be there

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 3:58 PM, Lena Chon via Groups.Io
<lmnchon@...> wrote:
Hi All,

If you loved “Tuesday with Maury”
then come out Wednesday with James!

Meeting at St Mathew Church, on Dundee. We are going to Huntley, about 40 miles. Stopping at Morkes for a treat 😋

Come out and ride,
James and friends

tinasmith7934

Can't pass up this opportunity!!  And I happen to have the day off so I don't have to call in "sick."  Ride with James??? Sounds great. Yes. I'm in!!
Tina

<lmnchon@...> wrote:
Hi All,

If you loved “Tuesday with Maury”
then come out Wednesday with James!

Meeting at St Mathew Church, on Dundee. We are going to Huntley, about 40 miles. Stopping at Morkes for a treat 😋

Come out and ride,
James and friends

Greg Crowther

Sounds good!

<lmnchon@...> wrote:
Hi All,

If you loved “Tuesday with Maury”
then come out Wednesday with James!

Meeting at St Mathew Church, on Dundee. We are going to Huntley, about 40 miles. Stopping at Morkes for a treat 😋

Come out and ride,
James and friends

Rich Marisie

In