Wednesday Ride - 3:00 - From Flesk Brewery

David Bergen

Slower (I haven’t ridden in a month) pace

65 degrees…Windy…Chance of rain…Look for last minute cancelation

Have those headlights charged. We should get back to the parking lot by 4:30

 Wednesday Ride – 3:00 - From Flesk Brewery.... +/- 20 miles

Different/Shorter route this week

No need to reply, just show up

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37827016

BBC members, support the bike shop that supports our club. Your active membership is good for the following discounts at both Village CycleSport locations in Barrington and Arlington Heights.

  • In-Stock accessories: 15% Off
  • Special Order Accessories: 10% Off
  • Service Labor: 15% Off
  • Bikes: 7% Off
  • Electronics (Smart Trainers, GPS Computers ext...): 10% Off

Checkout their website at: Village CycleSport | Arlington Heights & Barrington, IL

The program is a personal discount only. Applies only to active BBC members.