From: general@BBC-Bike.groups.io <general@BBC-Bike.groups.io> On Behalf Of Renee Broaddus via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, October 5, 2021 2:29 PM
To: BBC Groups Io <BBC-Bike@groups.io>
Subject: [BBC-Bike] Wednesday Morning Ride [EXTERNAL EMAIL - CAUTION]

Carol and I are going out for a mid week ride tomorrow at 8am. Anyone interested in riding is welcome to join us.

Forecasted to be a beautiful morning!

Renee

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or this has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete all copies of this communication.

Renee Broaddus

Somewhere around the Barrington area.. I’m just outside of town near lake Cook and Eastern Avenue and Carol is in LBS. We were planning on meeting out on the road around Old Barrington and Route 22.

Renee

On Oct 5, 2021, at 2:47 PM, Tom Cramer <tcramer@wintrustmortgage.com> wrote:

Starting from where?

Tom