Vintage Fuji

Lena Chon

Hi All,
This bike was dropped of at my friend’s driveway tagged”free”

Can anyone tell me about it? Frame material ?

Thank you!
Lena

Mike McGehee (PBM)

It's real. So it must be steal. There is probably a tag on it somewhere on seat tube that says Renolds xxxx on it.

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021 at 7:37 PM, Lena Chon via groups.io
<lmnchon@...> wrote:
Hi All,
This bike was dropped of at my friend’s driveway tagged”free”

Can anyone tell me about it? Frame material ?

Thank you!
Lena

Rich Marisie

Love the coaster brakes! I had that set up on my first road bike circa 1970.

On Saturday, March 20, 2021, 8:19 PM, Mike McGehee (PBM) <fpb-triathlon@...> wrote:

It's real. So it must be steal. There is probably a tag on it somewhere on seat tube that says Renolds xxxx on it.

PBM

<lmnchon@...> wrote:
Hi All,
This bike was dropped of at my friend’s driveway tagged”free”

Can anyone tell me about it? Frame material ?

Thank you!
Lena

guy larson

I had a 1975 fugi Dymamic 12 for like 40 yrs. Awsome bike. Was chrome-alloy

Guy

On Sat, Mar 20, 2021, 7:37 PM Lena Chon via groups.io <lmnchon=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi All,
This bike was dropped of at my friend’s driveway tagged”free”

Can anyone tell me about it? Frame material ?

Thank you!
Lena

Sandy Mathias

interesting that brake levers appear to be drilled out. this used to be a design feature for riders seeking to minimize weight.  holes remove some material without (hopefully) compromising reliability & performance.

it's been a while since I saw that on a bike.