Tuesday/Thursday early ride

David Holtermann

The early ride continues this week, on Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 6:15.

Details:

  • Meet at 6:15am at Old Hart Road and Lake-Cook

  • 26-mile loop through Barrington Hills, east on Cuba Road to Deerpath Road, and returning to the village on Hillside

  • Map here for Strava folks: https://www.strava.com/routes/2836727999377825312

  • The pace has been trending toward brisk (20mph+), but we regroup periodically, including after climbing Braeburn.

If you have any questions please feel free to send me an email (david.holtermann@...) or text (312-810-2630).

Thanks,

David Holtermann

Renee Broaddus

FYI.. It’s W. County Line Road once you get past the high school. 😉

Renee

On Jul 26, 2021, at 1:21 PM, David Holtermann <david.holtermann@...> wrote:

The early ride continues this week, on Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 6:15.

Details:
  • Meet at 6:15am at Old Hart Road and Lake-Cook
  • 26-mile loop through Barrington Hills, east on Cuba Road to Deerpath Road, and returning to the village on Hillside
  • The pace has been trending toward brisk (20mph+), but we regroup periodically, including after climbing Braeburn.

If you have any questions please feel free to send me an email (david.holtermann@...) or text (312-810-2630).

Thanks,
David Holtermann

David Holtermann

Thanks Renee, that must be why Charlie T hasn't been joining us lately. I'll update the message next week. Charlie, we can't push that 20mph without you!

On Mon, Jul 26, 2021 at 2:18 PM Renee Broaddus <velobella@...> wrote:
FYI.. It’s W. County Line Road once you get past the high school. 😉

Renee

On Jul 26, 2021, at 1:21 PM, David Holtermann <david.holtermann@...> wrote:

The early ride continues this week, on Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 6:15.

Details:
  • Meet at 6:15am at Old Hart Road and Lake-Cook
  • 26-mile loop through Barrington Hills, east on Cuba Road to Deerpath Road, and returning to the village on Hillside
  • The pace has been trending toward brisk (20mph+), but we regroup periodically, including after climbing Braeburn.

If you have any questions please feel free to send me an email (david.holtermann@...) or text (312-810-2630).

Thanks,
David Holtermann

Charlie Thalheimer

That explains it!

Charlie Thalheimer
(847) 528-1819

On Jul 27, 2021, at 10:19 AM, David Holtermann <david.holtermann@...> wrote:

[...]

👍🏼

To be precise, it’s Lake Cook east of Route 14, Main Street through town, and County Line west of the high school (stoplight). 🤓

Renee