Tuesday Night Hilly Billy Ride

Sheri Rosenbaum

I’ll be hosting tomorrow’s hilly ride.

Winners of the Tour de France draft can pick up their prizes before the ride. Ken has snagged the socks.

Start time: Butts in saddles 5:45pm

Start Location: Flesk Brewery

Route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/30761176

As always, work the hills and regroup at key locations. It will be a hot one so bring plenty of water.

Enjoy the ride!!!

Sheri

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sheri Rosenbaum

We have a new BBC Sponsor – Ice Cream Social (locally and family owned). To cool yourself off at the end of the ride, we can swing by before going to the cars and grab a scoop or two. Bring some $$$.

https://www.icecreamsocialbarrington.com/