Tuesday Hilly Ride - 5:45 at Flesk

Brad Peacock

Weather at ~noon is supposed to blow out and we’ll have dry weather and cooler temperatures by 5:00 - Let’s ride!

We will be following our traditional “hilly route"

Start time: Butts in saddles 5:45pm
Start Location: Flesk Brewery

As always, work the hills and regroup at key locations.

BBC members, support the bike shop that supports our club. Your active membership is good for the following discounts at both Village CycleSport locations in Barrington and Arlington Heights.
  • In-Stock accessories: 15% Off
  • Special Order Accessories: 10% Off
  • Service Labor: 15% Off
  • Bikes: 7% Off
  • Electronics (Smart Trainers, GPS Computers ext...): 10% Off
The program is a personal discount only. Applies only to active BBC members.