Thursday Night Ride - 5:30 - From Flesk Brewery

David Bergen

 Thursday Night Ride – 5:30 - From Flesk Brewery.... +/- 25 miles

Our route will take us by the church at 5:35 in case you are running late

This is our generic weekly map and is subject to minor changes.

No need to reply, just show up

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/30055588

BBC members, support the bike shop that supports our club. Your active membership is good for the following discounts at both Village CycleSport locations in Barrington and Arlington Heights.

  • In-Stock accessories: 15% Off
  • Special Order Accessories: 10% Off
  • Service Labor: 15% Off
  • Bikes: 7% Off
  • Electronics (Smart Trainers, GPS Computers ext...): 10% Off

Checkout their website at: Village CycleSport | Arlington Heights & Barrington, IL

The program is a personal discount only. Applies only to active BBC members.

_._,_._,_