Thursday Night Ride - 5:30 - From the Church

David Bergen

 Thursday Night Ride - 5:30 - From The Church.. +/- 22 miles

Slower early season pace

The map below is our regular route with minor changes each week

No need to reply, just show up

 If 6:00 works better, please let me know and we can always change future rides

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/7504148

Church location

https://goo.gl/maps/y9y6k

.

David Bergen

REVIEW attached COVID-19 Statement.

All riders are required to review the COVID-19 Statement before each ride. You will be asked to acknowledge a “NO” response to all questions to ride with the group.

 Thursday Night Ride - 5:30 - From The Church.. +/- 22 miles  (This email copied from exactly 2 years ago)

Slower early season pace

The map below is our regular route with minor changes each week

No need to reply, just show up

 If 6:00 works better, please let me know and we can always change future rides

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/7504148

Church location

https://goo.gl/maps/y9y6k

BBC members, support the bike shop that supports our club. Your active membership is good for the following discounts at both Village CycleSport locations in Barrington and Arlington Heights.

  • In-Stock accessories: 15% Off
  • Special Order Accessories: 10% Off
  • Service Labor: 15% Off
  • Bikes: 7% Off
  • Electronics (Smart Trainers, GPS Computers ext...): 10% Off

Checkout their website at: Village CycleSport | Arlington Heights & Barrington, IL

The program is a personal discount only. Applies only to active BBC members.

.