The backstory behind my Death Valley Trip (people asked where was I...should they visit these spots)?

Tom Snitzer

A number of folks have asked me where I took the photos (any places besides Death Valley) and some dets behind my trip.

I've put together a short blog article with more dets.  Fun stuff. Click link below.

Snow Canyon pictured below.  The little sister of Zion Nat Park.  Cool spot, less crowded.
untitled-1028-Edit-Edit.jpg
--

Thomas Snitzer
427 S Pine Ave.

Jin Chon

Tom thanks for the blog. Very interesting reading and amazing pictures.

 I think you lead the most interesting man in the world contest!!

Thanks,
Jin Chon