From: BBC-Bike@groups.io <BBC-Bike@groups.io> On Behalf Of Anna Swiet via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 1:59 PM
To: BBC Groups Io <bbc-bike@groups.io>; David Bergen <davidb@...>
Cc: BBC-Bike@groups.io
Subject: [BBC-Bike] Sunday ride plans

Sunday is shaping up with great fall weather forecasted.

Is anyone interested in a longer ride to Royal Oaks Apple Orchard (Hebron)?

The orchard sells yummy apple cider donuts and coffee- (sorry, no espresso for the caffeine addicts)

Round trip mileage from BHS is @84 miles

Alternate starting/finish point is from Lake Barrington Village Hall (Kelsey/Old Barr), cuts off 18 miles

Shorter options are also available if you only want @45- 60 miles part way

Let me know if you're interested in this longer ride.

sunshine, above freezing temps, low winds(allegedly), great pace, great friends, pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, unicorns, etc.....

Anna

tinasmith7934

Coffee, donuts, fall temps, pot 'o gold, unicorns and LIGHT WINDS????
I'm in!!!
Thanks Anna!
Tina

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 1:58 PM, Anna Swiet via Groups.Io
<annaswiet@...> wrote:
Sunday is shaping up with great fall weather forecasted.

Is anyone interested in a longer ride to Royal Oaks Apple Orchard (Hebron)?
The orchard sells yummy apple cider donuts and coffee- (sorry, no espresso for the caffeine addicts)

Round trip mileage from BHS is @84 miles
Alternate starting/finish point is from Lake Barrington Village Hall (Kelsey/Old Barr), cuts off 18 miles

Shorter options are also available if you only want @45- 60 miles part way

Let me know if you're interested in this longer ride.
sunshine, above freezing temps, low winds(allegedly), great pace, great friends, pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, unicorns, etc.....

Anna

Mark Poynor

I’m in will have to get my cup of Joe at the end of the ride @ Starbucks in Barrington then .

Mark J Poynor