Sunday Ride - 9:00am - BHS

Tom Cramer

Sunday (tomorrow) Ride - 9:00 - BHS – 36 Miles 47 deg at start and 60 deg at end

Double Indian

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/22188236

Quick Stop at Dunkin Donuts (22&Old McHenry) if groups agrees

As always, route subject to change due to construction/weather/or ride organizers many whims

Some may want to add on miles. I need to be home by 11:00am

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/22188236/cue_sheet

We need to get T-Shirt Order in, so please reply to Ruben’s email from Thurs 10/14 @ 11:06am ASAP.

Ride On,

Tom

BBC members, support the bike shop that supports our club. Your active membership is good for the following discounts at both Village CycleSport locations in Barrington and Arlington Heights.

  • In-Stock accessories: 15% Off
  • Special Order Accessories: 10% Off
  • Service Labor: 15% Off
  • Bikes: 7% Off
  • Electronics (Smart Trainers, GPS Computers ext...): 10% Off

Checkout their website at: Village CycleSport | Arlington Heights & Barrington, IL

The program is a personal discount only. Applies only to active BBC members.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or this has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete all copies of this communication.