Sunday Ride - 9:00 - Barrington High School - 30,40,50,60 mile options

David Bergen

We’ll do a later start to allow any father’s day festivities

Sunday Ride - 9:00 - Barrington High School - 30,40,50 mile options

4 options…30, 40, 50, or 60 miles

The first 18 miles will be slower than average as we weave thru various neighborhoods to a stop at Lakewood forest preserve.  From there, you! will decide on a easy 12 mile return or a 40/50/60 mile return. The longer riders will go an additional 11 miles to Darrel and Roberts where they will have to decide between 40 or 50. There will be a stop at the gas station at Bonner and Rand for food/water/etc.

As always, route subject to change due to construction, group decision, or ride organizers whim

18 mile start

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/7787592

12 mile return

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/5143402

22 mile return

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/5143390

32 mile return

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/5143443

 42 mile return

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/8596936

BBC members, support the bike shop that supports our club. Your active membership is good for the following discounts at both Village CycleSport locations in Barrington and Arlington Heights.

  • In-Stock accessories: 15% Off
  • Special Order Accessories: 10% Off
  • Service Labor: 15% Off
  • Bikes: 7% Off
  • Electronics (Smart Trainers, GPS Computers ext...): 10% Off

Checkout their website at: Village CycleSport | Arlington Heights & Barrington, IL

The program is a personal discount only. Applies only to active BBC members.

_._,_._,_