Sunday Ride - 8:00 - BHS - 44/55 miles

David Bergen

Sunday Ride - 8:00 - BHS - 44/55 miles – Bull Valley

1st stop at the Bog at 22 miles(no water)

Short route will return from there via the “wall Jr.” for 44 miles and stop at Caseys at the 29 mile mark

The long route will continue to the Woodstock Starbucks and also stop at Caseys

Shorter options available

Route subject to change due to road construction or ride leaders whim

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37156010

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37450774

BBC members, support the bike shop that supports our club. Your active membership is good for the following discounts at both Village CycleSport locations in Barrington and Arlington Heights.

  • In-Stock accessories: 15% Off
  • Special Order Accessories: 10% Off
  • Service Labor: 15% Off
  • Bikes: 7% Off
  • Electronics (Smart Trainers, GPS Computers ext...): 10% Off

Checkout their website at: Village CycleSport | Arlington Heights & Barrington, IL

The program is a personal discount only. Applies only to active BBC members.

David Bergen

Correct…66 degrees at ride time. 75 degrees at 10:00. Everyone plan accordingly.

Sunday Ride - 8:00 - BHS - 44/55 miles – Bull Valley

1st stop at the Bog at 22 miles(no water)

Short route will return from there via the “wall Jr.” for 44 miles and stop at Caseys at the 29 mile mark

The long route will continue to the Woodstock Starbucks and also stop at Caseys

Shorter options available

Route subject to change due to road construction or ride leaders whim

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37156010

<image002.png>

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37450774

<image001.png>

BBC members, support the bike shop that supports our club. Your active membership is good for the following discounts at both Village CycleSport locations in Barrington and Arlington Heights.

  • In-Stock accessories: 15% Off
  • Special Order Accessories: 10% Off
  • Service Labor: 15% Off
  • Bikes: 7% Off
  • Electronics (Smart Trainers, GPS Computers ext...): 10% Off

Checkout their website at: Village CycleSport | Arlington Heights & Barrington, IL

The program is a personal discount only. Applies only to active BBC members.

_._,_._,_

Renee Broaddus

I got you, Brad. 😉  You can have one of mine if needed.

Renee