Sunday Ride - 8:00 - BHS - 28/40/52 mile options

David Bergen

Sunday Ride - 8:00 - BHS - 28/40/52 mile options

Anna along with Team Estrogen will host Sundays ride

Keifs Reif loop with a Bull Valley add-on

Stops at the usual places

As always, route subject to change due to construction/weather/or ride organizers many whims

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/22414200

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/15775100

BBC members, support the bike shop that supports our club. Your active membership is good for the following discounts at both Village CycleSport locations in Barrington and Arlington Heights.

  • In-Stock accessories: 15% Off
  • Special Order Accessories: 10% Off
  • Service Labor: 15% Off
  • Bikes: 7% Off
  • Electronics (Smart Trainers, GPS Computers ext...): 10% Off

Checkout their website at: Village CycleSport | Arlington Heights & Barrington, IL

The program is a personal discount only. Applies only to active BBC members.

billgotfryd

I was on Valley View on Tuesday morning.  They were in the process of repaving the whole stretch from Nish,  south. Should be done, but will be fresh..

Bill

[...]

John Guido

 I too diverted my ride around Valley View Tuesday due to the same road work. I drove it home today for a look-see. They were done.  It is freshly paved and looks like it’ll be a lovely ride.

On Jul 23, 2021, at 1:49 PM, billgotfryd via groups.io <wtglawproj@...> wrote:

I was on Valley View on Tuesday morning.  They were in the process of repaving the whole stretch from Nish,  south. Should be done, but will be fresh..

Bill

Sunday Ride - 8:00 - BHS - 28/40/52 mile options

Anna along with Team Estrogen will host Sundays ride

Keifs Reif loop with a Bull Valley add-on

Stops at the usual places

As always, route subject to change due to construction/weather/or ride organizers many whims

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/22414200

<image001.png>

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/15775100

<image002.png>

BBC members, support the bike shop that supports our club. Your active membership is good for the following discounts at both Village CycleSport locations in Barrington and Arlington Heights.

  • In-Stock accessories: 15% Off
  • Special Order Accessories: 10% Off
  • Service Labor: 15% Off
  • Bikes: 7% Off
  • Electronics (Smart Trainers, GPS Computers ext...): 10% Off

Checkout their website at: Village CycleSport | Arlington Heights & Barrington, IL

The program is a personal discount only. Applies only to active BBC members.

<image002.png>
<image001.png>

Anna Swiet

Thanks John, that's good news. Also means we'll be flying down that road at 30mph??? Haha