Sunday Ride - 10:00 - BHS

David Bergen

REVIEW attached COVID-19 Statement.

All riders are required to review the COVID-19 Statement before each ride. You will be asked to acknowledge a “NO” response to all questions to ride with the group.

Masks are required at all times when the group is not moving. We've been dealing with COVID-19 for over a year so everyone should ride (or not) at their own comfort level.

Sunday Ride – 10:00 - Barrington High School – 20/28 mile

We’ll ride the first 14 miles at a slow pace for all of us hauling around our extra covid 10/20

From there, we’ll split into long/short routes. Longer routes available.

Check your bike bag for tubes/co2 etc., lube that chain, Saturday test drive to make sure your bike is working fine. Get the cobwebs off the spokes……

20 Mile

28 mile

Rob Dickson

Well, this is certainly a welcome and long awaited notification

Tks Dave

On Fri, Mar 19, 2021, 9:33 AM David Bergen <davidb@...> wrote:

REVIEW attached COVID-19 Statement.

All riders are required to review the COVID-19 Statement before each ride. You will be asked to acknowledge a “NO” response to all questions to ride with the group.

Masks are required at all times when the group is not moving. We've been dealing with COVID-19 for over a year so everyone should ride (or not) at their own comfort level.

Sunday Ride – 10:00 - Barrington High School – 20/28 mile

We’ll ride the first 14 miles at a slow pace for all of us hauling around our extra covid 10/20

From there, we’ll split into long/short routes. Longer routes available.

Check your bike bag for tubes/co2 etc., lube that chain, Saturday test drive to make sure your bike is working fine. Get the cobwebs off the spokes……

20 Mile

28 mile

Christopher Johnson

Awesome news!!!!!!

Christopher

On Fri, Mar 19, 2021, 2:01 PM Rob Dickson <rdickson33@...> wrote:
Well, this is certainly a welcome and long awaited notification

Tks Dave

On Fri, Mar 19, 2021, 9:33 AM David Bergen <davidb@...> wrote:

REVIEW attached COVID-19 Statement.

All riders are required to review the COVID-19 Statement before each ride. You will be asked to acknowledge a “NO” response to all questions to ride with the group.

Masks are required at all times when the group is not moving. We've been dealing with COVID-19 for over a year so everyone should ride (or not) at their own comfort level.

Sunday Ride – 10:00 - Barrington High School – 20/28 mile

We’ll ride the first 14 miles at a slow pace for all of us hauling around our extra covid 10/20

From there, we’ll split into long/short routes. Longer routes available.