Topics

Sunday Ride

TOM NELSON

Thought I’d share one of my Sunday rides ... I got a little wet.

Greg Crowther

That’s amazing!

On Jul 23, 2020, at 1:47 PM, TOM NELSON via groups.io <tom.nelson586=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

John Guido

Sure is & and just the freedom you feel watching it...

On Jul 23, 2020, at 3:02 PM, Greg Crowther <greg@...> wrote:

That’s amazing!
On Jul 23, 2020, at 1:47 PM, TOM NELSON via groups.io <tom.nelson586=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Jin Chon

Tom, looks like an awesome ride. I know it’s been a while since I’ve seen you but I remember you were taller but as soon as I heard you singing with that southern twang, I knew it was you!!

Thanks,
Jin Chon

On Jul 23, 2020, at 3:04 PM, John Guido via groups.io <jbguido=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

Sure is & and just the freedom you feel watching it...
On Jul 23, 2020, at 3:02 PM, Greg Crowther <greg@...> wrote:

That’s amazing!
On Jul 23, 2020, at 1:47 PM, TOM NELSON via groups.io <tom.nelson586=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Steve Belknap

Looks a little like Bull Valley...🚴‍♂️

Sent from Smallbiz Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, July 23, 2020, 3:18 PM, Jin Chon via groups.io <jcchon@...> wrote:

Tom, looks like an awesome ride. I know it’s been a while since I’ve seen you but I remember you were taller but as soon as I heard you singing with that southern twang, I knew it was you!!

Thanks,
Jin Chon
> On Jul 23, 2020, at 3:04 PM, John Guido via groups.io <jbguido=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
>
> Sure is & and just the freedom you feel watching it...
>> On Jul 23, 2020, at 3:02 PM, Greg Crowther <greg@...> wrote:
>>
>> That’s amazing!

Tom Nelson

Miss the BBC rides....  and thought ya’ll would like the trick rider from Red Bull ... I would have killed myself on the first jump ... hope all are well.  Looking forward to seeing you guys soon... Tom