Topics

Spritzler returns from Steamboat Wildflower Invasion

Tom Snitzer

Finally got a chance to do some shooting outdoors (with a little biking thrown in).  The wildflowers in the upper elevations of the Rockies have been spectacular.  Hope everyone's getting out on the open road...hope to ride together soon!

--

Thomas Snitzer
427 S Pine Ave.

Jin Chon

Tom. Another set of amazing pictures. I am leaving for Colorado for a week this weekend so I look forward to the majestic mountain views and hopefully get a few rides in while I’m there.

Thanks,
Jin Chon

On Aug 6, 2020, at 7:17 PM, Tom Snitzer <snitzoid@...> wrote:

Finally got a chance to do some shooting outdoors (with a little biking thrown in).  The wildflowers in the upper elevations of the Rockies have been spectacular.  Hope everyone's getting out on the open road...hope to ride together soon!

<steam3-6.jpg>

<steam3-8.jpg>

<steam3-4.jpg>

Click link below for more pics!
--

Thomas Snitzer
427 S Pine Ave.

John Guido

Such vibrant pictures befitting the beautiful wild flowers.  Thanks, Tom.

Hope to see you & ride soon…

John

On Aug 6, 2020, at 9:17 PM, Jin Chon via groups.io <jcchon@...> wrote:

[...]

Sean Malia