Special thanks to Vlad - our Monday night ride host!

Brad Peacock

A big BBC thank you to Vlad Seizovic for hosting our new members/casual ride last night.

We had ~8 folks show up for 15 miles of beautiful weather, camaraderie, and post ride refreshments. A great time was had by all.

And if we ask nicely and chip in for beer and pretzels, Vlad might even invite us back again for a future ride!

Thanks again, Vlad - you’re a prince among cyclists!

Brad

Vladimir Seizovic

Loved having everyone over. We’ll do it again soon!!

Vladimir Seizovic

The Delos Company
(847) 525-4002

www.delosco.com

On Jun 15, 2021, at 12:13 PM, Brad Peacock <brad.peacock1@...> wrote:

A big BBC thank you to Vlad Seizovic for hosting our new members/casual ride last night.

We had ~8 folks show up for 15 miles of beautiful weather, camaraderie, and post ride refreshments. A great time was had by all.

And if we ask nicely and chip in for beer and pretzels, Vlad might even invite us back again for a future ride!

Thanks again, Vlad - you’re a prince among cyclists!

Brad

Jin Chon

Thank you Brad for arranging this ride and Vlad for opening up your awesome man barn! I have always appreciated the classic steel bikes but your collection is absolutely gorgeous. Love your Schwinn and your bamboo bikes!!

Thanks,
Jin Chon

On Jun 15, 2021, at 12:22 PM, Vladimir Seizovic <vlad@...> wrote:

Loved having everyone over. We’ll do it again soon!!

Vladimir Seizovic

The Delos Company
(847) 525-4002

www.delosco.com

On Jun 15, 2021, at 12:13 PM, Brad Peacock <brad.peacock1@...> wrote:

A big BBC thank you to Vlad Seizovic for hosting our new members/casual ride last night.

We had ~8 folks show up for 15 miles of beautiful weather, camaraderie, and post ride refreshments. A great time was had by all.

And if we ask nicely and chip in for beer and pretzels, Vlad might even invite us back again for a future ride!

Thanks again, Vlad - you’re a prince among cyclists!

Brad

Ruben Medina

Any documentation (photos) of this new ride concept that is suitable for posting on our BBC Facebook?