Special Monday Night Ride!

Brad Peacock

We have a special ride scheduled for this Monday, 9/27.

Vlad Seizovic has once again been kind enough to host our group at his house for post ride refreshments.

Vlad’s man-cave is a cycling mecca full of all kinds of cool old bikes. It’s a wonderful place to hang out post-ride and talk cycling among friends with a beer (or chocolate milk) in your hand.

So as to maximize our hanging out time, the ride will be short ~12-15 miles. Moderate, conversational pace.

Our ride will start and finish at Vlad’s house:

26999 west Cuba road
Barrington 60010

Roll-time @ 5:30 sharp.

Please plan on joining us. With the days getting shorter our weeknight rides will be coming to an end shortly, so this will be a fun way to start winding down the season.

Warm, sunny weather forecasted. Let’s ride!

Brad

Dan Donofrio

Sweet
Another excuse to bring out my old Bianchi
Thx Vlad!!

On Sun, Sep 26, 2021, 11:41 AM Brad Peacock <brad.peacock1@...> wrote:
We have a special ride scheduled for this Monday, 9/27.

Vlad Seizovic has once again been kind enough to host our group at his house for post ride refreshments.

Vlad’s man-cave is a cycling mecca full of all kinds of cool old bikes. It’s a wonderful place to hang out post-ride and talk cycling among friends with a beer (or chocolate milk) in your hand.

So as to maximize our hanging out time, the ride will be short ~12-15 miles. Moderate, conversational pace.

Our ride will start and finish at Vlad’s house:

26999 west Cuba road
Barrington 60010

Roll-time @ 5:30 sharp.

Please plan on joining us. With the days getting shorter our weeknight rides will be coming to an end shortly, so this will be a fun way to start winding down the season.

Warm, sunny weather forecasted. Let’s ride!

Brad

John Guido

Am I’m sensing an older bike, older kit theme—but with fresh beer, emerging

On Sep 26, 2021, at 11:44 AM, Dan Donofrio <ddonofrio12@...> wrote:

[...]

Carol Curtis

Looks like a Bianchi night!