Saturday Ride - 9:00 - Barrington High School - 30,40,50

David Bergen

Saturday Ride - 9:00 - Barrington High School - 30,40,50 mile options

I am not organizing a ride for Sunday so if anyone wants to post something please feel free

Monday we will do our Lake Michigan ride

4 options…30, 40, 50, or 60 miles

The first 18 miles will be slower than average as we weave thru various neighborhoods to a stop at Lakewood forest preserve.  From there, you! will decide on a easy 12 mile return or a 40/50/60 mile return. The longer riders will go an additional 11 miles to Darrel and Roberts where they will have to decide between 40 or 50. There will be a stop at the gas station at Bonner and Rand for food/water/etc.

As always, route subject to change due to construction, group decision, or ride organizers whim

18 mile start

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/7787592

12 mile return

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/5143402

22 mile return

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/5143390

32 mile return

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/5143443

 42 mile return

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/8596936

alex halamaj

BHS parking lot is closed due to FOUR graduations.  Is there a revised parking lot for the start?

On Thursday, May 27, 2021, 1:32 PM, David Bergen <davidb@...> wrote:

[...]

Jan Ettrich

See you all at Flesk?