RGT Cycling Group Ride - Monday @ 610am

Sheri Rosenbaum

Good morning,

I’ll be riding a local route tomorrow morning. If you care to join me, here’s the link to sign up. The virtual route is my normal morning ride when there’s no snow. Out Checker to Long Grove Rd, north through a hilly neighborhood, then east on Cuba. A quick loop in another hilly neighborhood and then pick up Cuba again. Once through historic Long Grove, head back over to Checker to Old Checker then to Raupp.

I’ve done this ride on RGT Cycling before and it was a good workout. 22.7 miles and just under 1000 ft of climb.

Use the link below to sign up. As Jin has promoted before…it’s free.

https://user.rgtcycling.com/event?code=H5IG99gRLV

Sent from Mail for Windows