From: "Brad Peacock via groups.io" <brad.peacock1@...>
Subject: [BBC-Bike] Winter Training Survey
Date: November 11, 2021 at 5:35:05 PM CST
To: BBC Groups Io <BBC-Bike@groups.io>

Fellow BBC’ers,

As many of you have heard me moan and groan about, I loathe riding indoors on a trainer.

But I am committed to staying more active on the bike the winter so I’d like to gauge interest level in setting up some regularly scheduled “Virtual Group Rides” similar to what we do during our standing rides in season.

Click the link below to complete a quick 10 question, multiple choice SurveyMonkey survey.  Should take less than 60 seconds

I’ll share the results with the group and see if there is interest in getting something going.

Thanks!

Brad

Tom Cramer

Thanks for doing this Brad!

Here is a reminder that Ron V had setup a separate BBC-Bike Group IO for the Indoor riders to post rides: indoor@BBC-Bike.groups.io. After request from the majority of our 225 members to keep outside and inside ride post separate.

If someone wants to be added (or deleted) to this please send me an email separately (don’t reply all). Brad it appears you need to be added J

The list of current indoor members :

Ride On

Tom

From: "Brad Peacock via groups.io" <brad.peacock1@...>

Date: November 11, 2021 at 5:35:05 PM CST

To: BBC Groups Io <BBC-Bike@groups.io>

Fellow BBC’ers,

As many of you have heard me moan and groan about, I loathe riding indoors on a trainer.

But I am committed to staying more active on the bike the winter so I’d like to gauge interest level in setting up some regularly scheduled “Virtual Group Rides” similar to what we do during our standing rides in season.

Click the link below to complete a quick 10 question, multiple choice SurveyMonkey survey.  Should take less than 60 seconds

I’ll share the results with the group and see if there is interest in getting something going.

Thanks!

Brad

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or this has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete all copies of this communication.

Jan Ettrich

Thanks, Brad!

What was the general feedback on good ol' outside riding during the winter.
Can include some (warm) after-ride beverages as well ;-)

Best,

Jan

German/Colnago/Orange Socks