From: "Brad Peacock via groups.io" <brad.peacock1@...>
Date: June 13, 2021 at 6:16:19 PM CDT
To: BBC Groups Io <bbc-bike@groups.io>
Subject: [BBC-Bike] BBC Monday Ride SPECIAL EVENT!

In honor of the beautiful weather forecasted for tomorrow night, our regular Monday new members’ / casual ride will have an extra twist.

One of our members, Vlad Seizovic, has invited us to his place for beer/refreshments after our ride!

So this week our ride will begin and end at Vlad’s house:

26999 W. Cuba Rd.
Barrington, IL 60010
847-525-4002 (m)
(Corner of Cuba Rd and North Harbor Dr)
(for reference, Vlad’s house is about ~5 minutes away from our normal meeting point at St. Matthew’s Church)

Gates open at 5:00 and the ride rolls at 5:45 sharp.

Vlad has plenty of parking at his place for those who typically drive to the ride.

What could possibly be better than a cold one w friends after a summer evening bike ride?!

Hope to see y’all there!

Brad
435-655-5961 (m)