For those that signed up, the Gatorade Sweat Test will take place during tomorrow’s hilly ride. The
start location for everybody no matter if you are doing the test or not will be at the Pepsico building across from Barrington High School.
There will also be a quick stop in the middle of the ride. We will regroup at the bottom of Pleasant after 2 loops of Violet and head to the park for a quick stop so they can check the patches. We will then finish our route and end back
at the Pepsico building where you parked. None participants can park at the Pepsico building too.
- Ride start time: Butts in saddles 5:45pm (If doing the sweat test Michelle sent an earlier time to be there and check in)
- The ride will be starting from and finishing at Pepsico R&D/ GSSI.
W Main Street Barrington, IL 60010
- You will see us set up on the front lawn near the building entrance
- We are directly South of Barrington High School
- Everyone riding please feel free to park in the guest parking (front/ immediate parking lot)
- All riders must briefly stop here so that we may check the patch and remove if necessary
- We will be at the East end of the turn-around/ loop
- This loop is off of Birch Lane from Barberry Trail
https://ridewithgps.com/routes/30761176 (I did not redo the route, so ignore the start/end point at Flesk)
- As always, work the hills and regroup at key locations. There is a slight chance of rain, but hoping we can get it in.
Enjoy the ride!!!
Mail for Windows 10