Need bike shop suggestions

Vijay Nuthulapaty

All,

Does anyone have suggestions for a good bike shop in the Bay Area? Around Cupertino. I’m trying to get one of my buddies into biking, so looking for a place that will get him started right.

Thanks,

Vijay

steveojano

Vijay

I have a co-worker who lives in San Francisco and works out of our San Francisco office who is a huge cyclist. He told me Mike's bikes is the place he would recommend for your friend who's getting started.

- Steve