Topics

long Sunday ride

Anna Swiet

There will be 2 ride offerings tomorrow, Sunday:

#1 -Dave's Team Tandem starts at 9 from BHS

#2 - Back by popular demand, a 67 (round trip) mile ride to Royal Oaks Apple Orchard starting at 8 am from my house (@Broken Oar)
This ride will be at a moderate pace, @17, lots of sunshine and no winds and unicorn sightings
The orchard sells apple cider donuts so bring some money
Beer, Bloody Marys, etc at my house afterwards. We should be back @12:30/1pm

You are also welcome to stop by for drink and trash talk even if you can't make the ride
If you are interested, send me an email and I'll send the house address

Hope you all can take advantage of a beautiful day no matter where you ride.

Any complaints about this event should be directed to: loveitorleaveit@...

Route:
Anna

Mark Poynor

I’m in on the ride and especially the trash talk afterwards :)see you all tomorrow

Mark :-)

#1 -Dave's Team Tandem starts at 9 from BHS

#2 - Back by popular demand, a 67 (round trip) mile ride to Royal Oaks Apple Orchard starting at 8 am from my house (@Broken Oar)
This ride will be at a moderate pace, @17, lots of sunshine and no winds and unicorn sightings
The orchard sells apple cider donuts so bring some money
Beer, Bloody Marys, etc at my house afterwards. We should be back @12:30/1pm

You are also welcome to stop by for drink and trash talk even if you can't make the ride
If you are interested, send me an email and I'll send the house address

Hope you all can take advantage of a beautiful day no matter where you ride.

Any complaints about this event should be directed to: loveitorleaveit@...

Route:
Anna

Lena Chon

Hi All,
Thank you Anna for organizing a fun ride to the apple orchard and a fabulous recovery!

We had perfect weather, yummy donuts and the best apple cider 😋

Great ride everyone!
Lena

#1 -Dave's Team Tandem starts at 9 from BHS

#2 - Back by popular demand, a 67 (round trip) mile ride to Royal Oaks Apple Orchard starting at 8 am from my house (@Broken Oar)
This ride will be at a moderate pace, @17, lots of sunshine and no winds and unicorn sightings
The orchard sells apple cider donuts so bring some money
Beer, Bloody Marys, etc at my house afterwards. We should be back @12:30/1pm

You are also welcome to stop by for drink and trash talk even if you can't make the ride
If you are interested, send me an email and I'll send the house address

Hope you all can take advantage of a beautiful day no matter where you ride.

Any complaints about this event should be directed to: loveitorleaveit@...

Route:
Anna

Ram Gummadi

Don’t forget the great after party. Thx Anna.

Sent from my mobile phone

On Oct 20, 2019, at 4:30 PM, Lena Chon via Groups.Io <lmnchon@...> wrote:

Hi All,
Thank you Anna for organizing a fun ride to the apple orchard and a fabulous recovery!

We had perfect weather, yummy donuts and the best apple cider 😋

<image4.jpeg>
<image7.jpeg>

<image8.jpeg>

<image10.jpeg>

<image11.jpeg>

<image12.jpeg>

#1 -Dave's Team Tandem starts at 9 from BHS

#2 - Back by popular demand, a 67 (round trip) mile ride to Royal Oaks Apple Orchard starting at 8 am from my house (@Broken Oar)
This ride will be at a moderate pace, @17, lots of sunshine and no winds and unicorn sightings
The orchard sells apple cider donuts so bring some money
Beer, Bloody Marys, etc at my house afterwards. We should be back @12:30/1pm

You are also welcome to stop by for drink and trash talk even if you can't make the ride
If you are interested, send me an email and I'll send the house address

Hope you all can take advantage of a beautiful day no matter where you ride.

Any complaints about this event should be directed to: loveitorleaveit@...

Route:
Anna

tinasmith7934

Yes. Thanks Anna for making this ride happen.  It was a blast!  Thanks for the after-ride cocktails and snacks.  Perfect day....great group. Definitely an annual ride.
Tina

#1 -Dave's Team Tandem starts at 9 from BHS

#2 - Back by popular demand, a 67 (round trip) mile ride to Royal Oaks Apple Orchard starting at 8 am from my house (@Broken Oar)
This ride will be at a moderate pace, @17, lots of sunshine and no winds and unicorn sightings
The orchard sells apple cider donuts so bring some money
Beer, Bloody Marys, etc at my house afterwards. We should be back @12:30/1pm

You are also welcome to stop by for drink and trash talk even if you can't make the ride
If you are interested, send me an email and I'll send the house address

Hope you all can take advantage of a beautiful day no matter where you ride.

Any complaints about this event should be directed to: loveitorleaveit@...

Route:
Anna

Carol Curtis

Speechless morning!

On Oct 20, 2019, at 5:11 PM, Ram Gummadi via Groups.Io <ramgummadi1@...> wrote:

Don’t forget the great after party. Thx Anna.

<image0.jpeg>