Last call - Gatorade Sports Science Institute

Sheri Rosenbaum

Just a reminder if you are interested in participating, you need to reach out to Michelle King ASAP!

Excuse any typos from iPhone

From: general@BBC-Bike.groups.io <general@BBC-Bike.groups.io> on behalf of Sheri Rosenbaum <Luv2Bike80@...>
Sent: Friday, June 4, 2021 7:21 AM
To: BBC groups io
Subject: [BBC-Bike] Tuesday Hilly Rides with Gatorade Sports Science Institute

Good morning,

I’ve been talking with the folks at Gatorade/Pepsico about their new sweat patch that determines an athletes sweat rate and composition. (I’ve tested it for RoadBikeRider.com) They are extending their study to cyclists (and runners in the near future). We have the opportunity to participate in their research during our June 22nd and 29th Tuesday Hilly Billy Ride. There are two dates in case you can’t make one. You can only participate in one test date.

Who can participate? Must be between 16-65 years old, they will check. If you are over 65 stop reading…sorry.

What’s in it for you? You’ll get $125 for participating in the cycling test (if you do the run test it’s another $125). Also  you will receive your own sweat profile. Valuable to know how you should hydrate pre, during and post rides.

You MUST sign up to be eligible. Contact Michelle.King@... to register or any specific questions. Make sure you mention it is for the BBC Tuesday Hilly Ride sweat test in the email.

See the attached information regarding what will transpire pre-ride. The ride itself will be the same as always.

You are NOT required to participate in the test if you don’t want to. You can still come and ride as usual. If raining the ride and testing will be cancelled.

Reminders will be sent as the date gets closer, but please sign up earlier rather than later.

Thanks,

Sheri

Sent from Mail for Windows 10