FW: Sunday Ride - 9:00 - BHS

David Bergen

Ride Postponed until 9:00

Check email at 8:20 for updates

From: David Bergen <davidb@...>
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2021 6:51 AM
To: David Bergen <davidb@...>; BBC-Bike@groups.io
Subject: RE: Sunday Ride - 8:00 - BHS

Ride still on - Check email again at 7:25 for a possible 9:00 start

Sunday Ride - 8:00 – BHS – 28 and 46 mile options

Early season pace

We’ll throw in some hill repeats for those who are feeling feisty.

Water stops at 13 and 30 mile marks

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27674147

_._,_._,_

Jin Chon

Thank you Dave for leading organizing this ride and playing weatherman!

Thanks,
Jin Chon

On May 23, 2021, at 7:18 AM, David Bergen <davidb@...> wrote:

Ride Postponed until 9:00

Check email at 8:20 for updates

Ride still on - Check email again at 7:25 for a possible 9:00 start

Sunday Ride - 8:00 – BHS – 28 and 46 mile options

Early season pace

We’ll throw in some hill repeats for those who are feeling feisty.

Water stops at 13 and 30 mile marks

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27674147

<image002.png>

David Bergen

Ride on.

I don’t know what to say. Rain has stopped but future radar shows possible sprinkles from 9 to 9:15

I am driving to the start knowing we might have a 15 minute delay.