FW: Saturday Ride - 8:00 - BHS

David Bergen

Homecoming parade Saturday morning starts at the train station at 10:00 and ends the high school. I would recommend parking elsewhere. (Flesk)

Rain chances are diminishing…check email for last minute changes

Saturday Ride - 8:00 - BHS - 28/41/52 mile options

Keifs Reif loop with a Bull Valley add-on

Stops at the usual places

As always, route subject to change due to construction/weather/or ride organizers many whims

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37139788

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/15775100

BBC members, support the bike shop that supports our club. Your active membership is good for the following discounts at both Village CycleSport locations in Barrington and Arlington Heights.

  • In-Stock accessories: 15% Off
  • Special Order Accessories: 10% Off
  • Service Labor: 15% Off
  • Bikes: 7% Off
  • Electronics (Smart Trainers, GPS Computers ext...): 10% Off

Checkout their website at: Village CycleSport | Arlington Heights & Barrington, IL

The program is a personal discount only. Applies only to active BBC members.