FW: Saturday Ride - 10:00 - Barrington High School - 30,40,50

David Bergen

REVIEW attached COVID-19 Statement.

All riders are required to review the COVID-19 Statement before each ride. You will be asked to acknowledge a “NO” response to all questions to ride with the group.

Masks are required at all times when the group is not moving. We've been dealing with COVID-19 for over a year so everyone should ride (or not) at their own comfort level.

Saturday Ride - 10:00 - Barrington High School - 30,40,50 mile options

There will be a Sunday ride so those riders might want to consider the slower 30 mile route.

4 options…30, 40, 50, or 60 miles

The first 18 miles will be slower than average as we weave thru various neighborhoods to a stop at Lakewood forest preserve.  From there, you! will decide on a easy 12 mile return or a 40/50/60 mile return. The longer riders will go an additional 11 miles to Darrel and Roberts where they will have to decide between 40 or 50. There will be a stop at the gas station at Bonner and Rand for food/water/etc.

As always, route subject to change due to construction, group decision, or ride organizers whim

18 mile start

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/7787592

12 mile return

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/5143402