From: Amanda Huebner [mailto:amanda@...]
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2021 11:30 AM
To: Tom Cramer <TCramer@...>
Subject: Re: ROW Charity Bike Ride [EXTERNAL EMAIL - CAUTION]

Hi Tom,

I wanted to follow up with you regarding the Ride4ROW event I mentioned in my previous email. We are six weeks out, and would love it if you could share the details of the event with your members. We would like to offer $15 off their registration cost.

All proceeds from the event benefit our team of breast cancer patients and survivors.

Thank you!

-Amanda

On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 1:33 PM Amanda Huebner <amanda@...> wrote:

Hi Tom,

I hope you had a great weekend! I wanted to reach out about a cycling fundraiser my company is hosting in July, as I would love to invite you and the members of Barrington Bicycle Club.

I am on the development team for Recovery on Water, which is a non-profit supporting breast cancer patients and survivors through rowing and the power of sport. We keep women active in their fight against cancer by providing year-round fitness and education programming for anyone with a breast cancer diagnosis.

We are gearing up for our annual Ride4ROW event on Saturday, July 31st in Buchanan, Michigan. It is a one-day charity cycling event that allows participants to choose their own route length and follow a scenic route through the streets of Michigan, ending at a brewery for a post-ride party and recovery festival. All proceeds from the ride benefit Recovery on Water.

We would love to offer a $15 discount code to members of Barrington Bicycle ClubIf you are interested, I will set you up with a unique code you can share with your members and we'll also provide you with additional information and graphics to use.

Please know that your involvement would help make this event successful, allowing us to reach more women who have faced a breast cancer diagnosis, and we would love to see some Barrington Bicycle Club members at the event!

Thank you and I look forward to connecting with you!

-Amanda

--

Amanda Huebner

Development Coordinator

Recovery on Water (ROW)

1010 West 35th Street, Suite 600

Chicago, IL 60609

816-223-0256

Learn more about ROW here!

--

Amanda Huebner

Development Coordinator

Recovery on Water (ROW)

1010 West 35th Street, Suite 600

Chicago, IL 60609

816-223-0256

Learn more about ROW here!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or this has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete all copies of this communication.