From: Dan <dtmcgehee@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2020 10:44 AM
To: Mike McGehee <fpb-triathlon@...>
Subject: Fwd: McGehee 100-mile 07-28-2020

From: Larry Oslund <larryoslund@...>
Date: August 8, 2020 at 2:30:56 PM MDT
To: Dan <dtmcgehee@...>
Subject: Re:  McGehee 100-mile 07-28-2020

On Sat, Aug 8, 2020 at 1:31 AM <dtmcgehee@...> wrote:

Thank you Larry

The title states Road Record instead of Outdoor track.

Would you please make a couple spelling changes?

For crew:   Rich Eber, Chloe Rudny, and Jon DeGrave

The first page the link sends me to does not have the track location of Northbrook velodrome.

I’ll try to figure out how to send a Strava exercise!

Dan

--

Larry Oslund

--

Larry Oslund

TOM NELSON

Wow ...  congratulations!!!

On Aug 9, 2020, at 6:06 PM, John Guido via groups.io <jbguido@...> wrote:

[...]

Rich Marisie

Congratulations!

On Sunday, August 9, 2020, 6:47 PM, Danny via groups.io <brneyfife@...> wrote:

[...]

Vijay Nuthulapaty

Congratulations Mike!!

On Aug 9, 2020, at 8:05 PM, Rich Marisie via groups.io <rmarisie@...> wrote:

[...]

Mark Poynor

Awesome 👏

Mark’s
IPhone 11 Pro

On Aug 9, 2020, at 18:25, TOM NELSON <tom.nelson586@...> wrote:

[...]

Lena Chon

Mike,
Most  of us would dream of one world record, but three? That’s fantastic!

Very inspiring,
Lena

[...]

Mike McGehee (PBM)

Lena, etc al,

Thank you for your responses.

As some of you know this is not his first world record. Just his first on a velodrome.

Regards,