Fw: Get ready for the Tour of Sufferlandria

Ruben Medina

Which other BBC Members are planning to do the 2022 Tour of Sufferlandria? Curious who else is preparing to embark on this journey of pain and suffering?

Me for sure. Pretty sure Richie and Darryl. Anybody else?

To participate you have to be on the SYSTM platform from Wahoo (used to be The Sufferfest app), and make at least a $15 donation to the Davis Phinney Foundation (fights Parkinson's Disease).

Last year it was 7 consecutive days of riding, about 10 hours total and around 180+ miles.

Here's the link for more information:

Tour of Sufferlandria 2022: Feb 27 - March 5. Get Ready!

Inline image

Rich Marisie

I’m in, my confidence was shaken this past weekend with the Blender and Butter workouts back to back.
But I’m back for more!

On Monday, January 17, 2022, 3:36 PM, Ruben Medina via groups.io <ruben.medina27@...> wrote:

Which other BBC Members are planning to do the 2022 Tour of Sufferlandria? Curious who else is preparing to embark on this journey of pain and suffering?

Me for sure. Pretty sure Richie and Darryl. Anybody else?

To participate you have to be on the SYSTM platform from Wahoo (used to be The Sufferfest app), and make at least a $15 donation to the Davis Phinney Foundation (fights Parkinson's Disease).

Last year it was 7 consecutive days of riding, about 10 hours total and around 180+ miles.

Here's the link for more information:

Tour of Sufferlandria 2022: Feb 27 - March 5. Get Ready!

Inline image

Ken Kreischer

I signed up for the training so I will probably give it a try.

I just did my first cadence workout. The hamsters left me in the dust.

Ken