From: Ryn Nason [mailto:events@...]
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2021 1:43 PM
To: Ryn Nason <events@...>
Subject: 2021 Bike Tour Discount - EXPIRES 6/30 [EXTERNAL EMAIL - CAUTION]

Calling all biking enthusiasts!

Big Brothers Big Sisters will be hosting the 35th Annual Bike Tour (formerly Best Friends Bike Tour) on Sunday, July 25, 2021! Our team is prioritizing the wellness and safety of our volunteers, event participants, and staff during this time of national health concern.

Below you will find the registration link for this year’s event and a discount code for your organization. This code can also be shared with your club members’ friends and families. The discount, which reduces registration costs by $10, expires on Wednesday, June 30th, 2021.

We appreciate your support! Community members like yourself have helped to create a positive impact on the lives of so many children. If you have any questions about the 35th Annual Bike Tour, please do not hesitate to reach out to us! I have attached an event poster with more information.

Thank you so much! We hope to see you this July!

-The BBBS Event Committee

Ryn Nason

Social Media & Development Coordinator

D: 920.383.4906  | O: 920.739.3542 Ext. 115

1331 American Drive, Neenah, WI 54956

WE ARE NOT SAVIORS. WE ARE ALLIES. WE DO NOT CREATE POTENTIAL. WE DEFEND IT.

Visit our website or call 920.739.3542 to inquire today about how you can be a part of the Big Brothers Big Sisters community!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message contains information from Big Brothers Big Sisters that may be privileged and/or confidential.  The information is intended for the use of the addressee only.  If you are not the addressee, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error. Please be advised that any review, dissemination, copying, distribution or other use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this communication in error, please notify me immediately by return email or by telephone at 920.739.3542 and please delete this message and all attachments from your system.  Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

insta

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or this has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete all copies of this communication.