disc brakes

steveojano

Just wanted to thank everyone that set me straight on my disc brake issue/question. I've cycling since the mid 1990s, built up 3 bikes from the frame, and thought I was done learning all there is to know about bikes.....then disc brakes were invented.  lol.

I know nothing about disc brakes and am so grateful to have you guys to lean on and had such quick and helpful responses.

So, thank you again for your help.  You guys and gals are the best !!!

 - Steve

--
(Sent via mobile. Please excuse any unexpected brevity and spelling errors.)