Bucket list ride: 200 miles in one day on June 26th

Jin Chon

Gang, I know that many of you have bucket list rides you want to accomplish. For me it is to do a double century someday and wanted to share this with all since Elmhurst bicycle club is sponsoring a double century.

It is a self supported and has no registration fees.  Information link is below. It will start out in Naperville at the Trader Joe’s parking lot going west out to Dixon and back.

The current message is that they will reuse the 2017 double century route and here is the Ride with GPS file for reference with the recommended stops for water, food and bathrooms.

Thanks,
Jin Chon