Bike Plan Improvements

Carol Curtis

Begin forwarded message:

From: Mikes Bike Shop <mikesbikeshop.palatine@...>
Date: March 22, 2021 at 10:42:25 AM CDT
To: spinaholic@...
Subject: Bike Plan Improvements

Bike Plan Improvements
Please take the opportunity to enhance your bike ride.

Cook county highway department has been charged with making a bike plan. We have a small opportunity to influence how the plan could benefit our communities. The first step is filling out the survey. Please take the time to look at the interactive map and highlight specific roads that need improvements or need bike lanes. There are lots of options for routes. Our input now will affect the future of cycling in Cook county for years. When the plan is accepted any and all road projects will have to implement all -identified bike accommodations identified on the bike plan. The second and part is the county will contact you in the future for more comments.
            If you live in Cook County, PLEASE take the Cook County Bike Plan Survey and share with your friends https://cookcountybikeplan.mysocialpinpoint.com/

This email was sent to spinaholic@...
Mikes Bike Shop · 155 N Northwest Hwy · Palatine, IL 60067-5324 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp