Bike fitter recommendation?

Brad Peacock

Looking for a good bike fitter. Any recommendations?

Specifically I’m looking for someone to help with cleat positioning and knee alignment.

Thanks,

Brad

steveojano

Vision quest in highland Park... Attached to Trek store

I think they have retul there

On Sat, Apr 24, 2021, 8:25 PM Brad Peacock <brad.peacock1@...> wrote:

Specifically I’m looking for someone to help with cleat positioning and knee alignment.

Thanks,

Brad

Matt Blue

Wheel Werks in Crystal Lake is a great fitter in the area (with a retul). 

Sent from my NeXT Computer

On Apr 24, 2021, at 8:41 PM, steveojano <stayput@...> wrote:

Thanks,

Brad

Jan Ettrich

Agree with Matt. WheelWerks in Crystal Lake.
They also sell Moots and Seven. So custom fitting is just part of their day-to-day business. I had the Retul fit when I got my Seven there, which uses video and motion capture.

From: general@BBC-Bike.groups.io <general@BBC-Bike.groups.io> on behalf of Matt Blue <mattheweblue@...>
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2021 8:50:26 PM
To: steveojano <stayput@...>
Cc: Brad Peacock <brad.peacock1@...>; BBC Groups Io <BBC-Bike@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [BBC-Bike] Bike fitter recommendation?

Wheel Werks in Crystal Lake is a great fitter in the area (with a retul). 

Sent from my NeXT Computer

Thanks,

Brad

Kyle Seegers

Hi Brad,

My name is Kyle and I am a Retul certified bike fitter working out of Lucky Brake Bike shop in crystal lake. If you or anyone else has any questions about bike fitting and / or it’s relation to cleat placement and knee alignment please feel free to reach out. 

My background is in medicine / injuries as I work full time as a firefighter / paramedic. Every fitting begins with a full body anatomical assessment so I can understand your body and the adaptions that need to be made to the bike to support your body. 

Again if you have any questions please feel free to reach out. My number is 815-276-5581

Best Regards,
Kyle Seegers

Thanks,

Brad

guy larson

Shout out for Kyle Seegers.  He  has  helped me and is doing it right!!

Guy Larson

On Sat, Apr 24, 2021, 8:59 PM Kyle Seegers <kseegers16@...> wrote:
Hi Brad,

My name is Kyle and I am a Retul certified bike fitter working out of Lucky Brake Bike shop in crystal lake. If you or anyone else has any questions about bike fitting and / or it’s relation to cleat placement and knee alignment please feel free to reach out. 

My background is in medicine / injuries as I work full time as a firefighter / paramedic. Every fitting begins with a full body anatomical assessment so I can understand your body and the adaptions that need to be made to the bike to support your body. 

Again if you have any questions please feel free to reach out. My number is 815-276-5581

Best Regards,
Kyle Seegers

Thanks,

Brad

Sheri Rosenbaum

Ditto. Kyle has helped me and many friends. 

Excuse any typos from iPhone

From: general@BBC-Bike.groups.io <general@BBC-Bike.groups.io> on behalf of guy larson <glarson164@...>
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2021 9:20:05 PM
To: Kyle Seegers <kseegers16@...>
Cc: steveojano <stayput@...>; Brad Peacock <brad.peacock1@...>; BBC Groups Io <bbc-bike@groups.io>

Guy Larson

Hi Brad,

Best Regards,
Kyle Seegers

Thanks,

Brad

Christopher Johnson

Good morning everyone.  Did Kyle help you with a good bike fit?  I may go see him under your recommendations I have a leg-length discrepancy.  Just wanted to see if you or anyone had a good experience with Kyle and does he have the 3D retul program?

Thanks in advance Christopher

On Sat, Apr 24, 2021, 9:20 PM guy larson <glarson164@...> wrote:

Guy Larson

Hi Brad,

Best Regards,
Kyle Seegers

Thanks,

Brad

Sheri Rosenbaum

YES! Kyle has helped me and numerous friends. Highly recommend him. 
Sheri

From: general@BBC-Bike.groups.io <general@BBC-Bike.groups.io> on behalf of Christopher Johnson <creyest33@...>
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2021 8:38:29 AM
To: guy larson <glarson164@...>
Cc: steveojano <stayput@...>; Brad Peacock <brad.peacock1@...>; BBC Groups Io <bbc-bike@groups.io>

Good morning everyone.  Did Kyle help you with a good bike fit?  I may go see him under your recommendations I have a leg-length discrepancy.  Just wanted to see if you or anyone had a good experience with Kyle and does he have the 3D retul program?

Guy Larson

Hi Brad,

Best Regards,
Kyle Seegers

Thanks,

Brad

Christopher Johnson

Great thanks !!  I'll give him a call

Christopher

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021, 8:43 AM Sheri Rosenbaum <luv2bike80@...> wrote:
YES! Kyle has helped me and numerous friends. Highly recommend him. 
Sheri

From: general@BBC-Bike.groups.io <general@BBC-Bike.groups.io> on behalf of Christopher Johnson <creyest33@...>
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2021 8:38:29 AM
To: guy larson <glarson164@...>

Guy Larson

Hi Brad,

Best Regards,
Kyle Seegers

Thanks,

Brad