Topics

BBC Rides still on hold

David Bergen

We are still in a holding pattern. We will reassess in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, we are copying the Wheeling Wheelman’s position as stated below:

Official club rides are now cancelled. When the governing bodies think it is right for social gatherings to resume, then we can resume our official club rides.

In the meantime, enjoy the roads with much less traffic and the favorably warmer riding weather.”

Stay safe everyone.

Rich Marisie

Thank you.