Put Some BBC Socks in Your Christmas Stockings!

Ruben Medina

Happy Holidays Everyone,

Several years ago, at the request of our club, Village CycleSport in Barrington made custom socks for the BBC. They would like our help in eliminating the remainder of that inventory. If you attended the BBC Team Kit Event on Wednesday you may have picked up a couple of pairs already.

These are what the BBC socks made in the USA by Sock Guy look like.

Inline image

Inline image

Inline image

They are on discount at one pair for $5 and two pairs for $8. It's hard to beat that price.

As I write this we still have on hand:

35 Pairs  Black Small/Medium  (Mens Size 5-9, Womens Size 6-10)
4 Pairs    Black Large/X-Large  (Mens Size 9-13, Womens Size 10-14)
6 Pairs    White Small/Medium  (Mens Size 5-9, Womens Size 6-10)
43 Pairs  White Large/X-Large  (Mens Size 9-13, Womens Size 10-14)

Reply back just to me telling me what size and quantity you want. First come, first serve. After I confirm your order you can pay for them by making Zelle payments to Tom Cramer, and we'll arrange how you can pick them up.

So put some BBC Socks in Your Christmas Stockings!