BBC Team Kit Reveal and Sizing Event

Darryl Racki

Agreed, awesome work, thanks, everyone!
Darryl Racki

Jin Chon

Thank you a guys and lady for your great work. The current version of the kits looks great and glad we are upping the quality with Ale.. looks forward to all of us wearing it as we roll thru Barrington.

Thanks,
Jin Chon

On Dec 9, 2021, at 10:00 AM, Rich Marisie via groups.io <rmarisie@...> wrote:

 Hi Jan,

I’m sorry that you were unable to attend last nights BBC Reveal & Sizing event and I would like to offer to you and the other members who expressed interest in the new BBC kits a chance to size for the upcoming order. I will send an email to this group asking anyone interested in sizing to attend a meet in the next few days.

Thanks Rich

On Thursday, December 9, 2021, 9:51 AM, Jan Ettrich <janettrich@...> wrote:

Yes, thanks so much to the entire team!!!
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make Wed night ... as usual work got in the way.
Wanted to get introduced to the "passenger" Brad had in his car as well ;)
Can I view pictures of the kit somewhere?
All the best,
Jan

German/Colnago/Orange Socks