BBC T-Shirt Order has Arrived

Tom Cramer

For those of you that ordered T-Shirts sporting our brand new Logo, please try and meet me in the BHS parking lot before Dave's 10:00am ride tomorrow to pickup your shirt.

If you can't make it, reach out to me to coordinate another day and
Image.jpegImage.jpegImage.jpeg

Tom Cramer
847-308-7012 Cell

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or this has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete all copies of this communication.

Tom Cramer

Sorry for the confusion. I will be in the parking lot on this Saturday between 9:45-10:05am (black car), before Dave’s ride.

Guess I was thinking today was Friday J

Tom

847-308-7012 Cell

For those of you that ordered T-Shirts sporting our brand new Logo, please try and meet me in the BHS parking lot before Dave's 10:00am ride tomorrow to pickup your shirt.

If you can't make it, reach out to me to coordinate another day and

Image.jpegImage.jpegImage.jpeg

Tom Cramer

847-308-7012 Cell

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or this has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete all copies of this communication.

Tom Cramer

I will be back in the BHS parking lot before tomorrow (Sunday) 9:00am Ride. For those of you that want to pick up your shirts.

I have 2 Medium, 1 Large and 3 XL Tshirts extra’s for anyone that didn’t order one. Bring $20 or Zelle to our BBC account at 847-308-7012.

Tom