FW: Thursday Night Ride - Time Change - 5:00 - From Flesk Brewery

David Bergen

Note time Change …5:00

Have those headlights charged. We should get back to the parking lot by 6:10

Sunset is 6:00

 Thursday Night Ride – 5:00 - From Flesk Brewery.... +/- 20 miles

Different/Shorter route this week

No need to reply, just show up

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37827016

BBC members, support the bike shop that supports our club. Your active membership is good for the following discounts at both Village CycleSport locations in Barrington and Arlington Heights.

  • In-Stock accessories: 15% Off
  • Special Order Accessories: 10% Off
  • Service Labor: 15% Off
  • Bikes: 7% Off
  • Electronics (Smart Trainers, GPS Computers ext...): 10% Off

Checkout their website at: Village CycleSport | Arlington Heights & Barrington, IL

The program is a personal discount only. Applies only to active BBC members.

David Bergen

Currently light rain/50 degrees/wet roads at my house
I’m not canceling the ride but I will not be attending

David Bergen

On Oct 20, 2021, at 3:08 PM, David Bergen via groups.io <davidb@...> wrote:

Note time Change …5:00

Have those headlights charged. We should get back to the parking lot by 6:10

Sunset is 6:00

 Thursday Night Ride – 5:00 - From Flesk Brewery.... +/- 20 miles

Different/Shorter route this week

No need to reply, just show up

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37827016

<image001.png>

BBC members, support the bike shop that supports our club. Your active membership is good for the following discounts at both Village CycleSport locations in Barrington and Arlington Heights.

  • In-Stock accessories: 15% Off
  • Special Order Accessories: 10% Off
  • Service Labor: 15% Off
  • Bikes: 7% Off
  • Electronics (Smart Trainers, GPS Computers ext...): 10% Off

Checkout their website at: Village CycleSport | Arlington Heights & Barrington, IL

The program is a personal discount only. Applies only to active BBC members.

<Flesk_25.tcx>
<Flesk_25.pdf>