Tonight's Taco Tuesday Hilly Route

Will Skinner

5pm start?

Will Skinner
+1 919 348 5555

On Oct 19, 2021, at 1:15 PM, Jan Ettrich <janettrich@...> wrote:

Wish I was there ... work is in the way.
I actually have to try to ride on a different day 😉
Have fun!

Jan

From: general@BBC-Bike.groups.io <general@BBC-Bike.groups.io> on behalf of Steve Cliff via groups.io <stevec1031@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2021 12:31 PM
To: tcramer@... <tcramer@...>; brad.peacock1@... <brad.peacock1@...>; BBC-Bike@groups.io <BBC-Bike@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [BBC-Bike] Tonight's Taco Tuesday Hilly Route

Brad, I thought you were a kind and gentle guy till this torture route. Hope to see you later 

Steve Cliff 
847-347-8012
stevec1031@...

-----Original Message-----
To: Brad Peacock <brad.peacock1@...>; BBC Groups Io <BBC-Bike@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Oct 19, 2021 12:25 pm

I’m Excited J

<image001.png>
<image002.png>
<image003.png>

Tom

From: general@BBC-Bike.groups.io <general@BBC-Bike.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brad Peacock
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2021 12:19 PM
To: BBC Groups Io <BBC-Bike@groups.io>
Subject: [BBC-Bike] Tonight's Taco Tuesday Hilly Route [EXTERNAL EMAIL - CAUTION]

In honor of our final Tuesday ride of the season, tonight’s route will try to cram as much climbing as possible into a 16 mile route before we wash away the sore legs with tacos and margaritas.

Our 16 mile route will feature over 1,000’ of climbing, including:

• 2 laps up Edwards
  • Braeburn
  • 2 laps up Rock Ridge
  • Plumtree Rd in both directions
  • 2 laps up Violet

Who’s excited?!

Picture perfect cycling weather today.

Let’s Ride!

<image004.png>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or this has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete all copies of this communication.

Jan Ettrich

Wish I was there ... work is in the way.
I actually have to try to ride on a different day 😉
Have fun!

Jan

From: general@BBC-Bike.groups.io <general@BBC-Bike.groups.io> on behalf of Steve Cliff via groups.io <stevec1031@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2021 12:31 PM
To: tcramer@... <tcramer@...>; brad.peacock1@... <brad.peacock1@...>; BBC-Bike@groups.io <BBC-Bike@groups.io>

Brad, I thought you were a kind and gentle guy till this torture route. Hope to see you later 

Steve Cliff 
847-347-8012
stevec1031@...

I’m Excited J

Tom

From: general@BBC-Bike.groups.io <general@BBC-Bike.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brad Peacock
Subject: [BBC-Bike] Tonight's Taco Tuesday Hilly Route [EXTERNAL EMAIL - CAUTION]

In honor of our final Tuesday ride of the season, tonight’s route will try to cram as much climbing as possible into a 16 mile route before we wash away the sore legs with tacos and margaritas.

• 2 laps up Edwards
  • Braeburn
  • 2 laps up Rock Ridge
  • 2 laps up Violet

Who’s excited?!

Let’s Ride!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or this has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete all copies of this communication.

Steve Cliff

Steve Cliff 
847-347-8012
stevec1031@...

I’m Excited J

Tom

• 2 laps up Edwards
  • Braeburn
  • 2 laps up Rock Ridge
  • 2 laps up Violet

Who’s excited?!

Let’s Ride!

Tom Cramer

I’m Excited J

Tom

• 2 laps up Edwards
  • Braeburn
  • 2 laps up Rock Ridge
  • 2 laps up Violet

Who’s excited?!

Let’s Ride!

Brad Peacock

• 2 laps up Edwards
  • Braeburn
  • 2 laps up Rock Ridge
  • 2 laps up Violet

Who’s excited?!

Let’s Ride!