Sunday Ride - 8:00 - Barrington High School

David Bergen

REVIEW attached COVID-19 Statement.

All riders are required to review the COVID-19 Statement before each ride. You will be asked to acknowledge a “NO” response to all questions to ride with the group.

Sunday Ride - 8:00 - Barrington High School – 34 miles – Early Season Pace

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/22188236

BBC members, support the bike shop that supports our club. Your active membership is good for the following discounts at both Village CycleSport locations in Barrington and Arlington Heights.

  • In-Stock accessories: 15% Off
  • Special Order Accessories: 10% Off
  • Service Labor: 15% Off
  • Bikes: 7% Off
  • Electronics (Smart Trainers, GPS Computers ext...): 10% Off

Checkout their website at: Village CycleSport | Arlington Heights & Barrington, IL

The program is a personal discount only. Applies only to active BBC members.

steveojano

David

Is this no-drop ride?

Steve

On Sat, May 1, 2021, 8:08 AM David Bergen <davidb@...> wrote:

[...]

No, we do drop riders. Sometimes we might split into two groups. I’m not anticipating a fast ride. Make sure you have the route and know the way back. We will be stopping at the 12 mile mark for a rest stop. We can talk there

David Bergen

On May 1, 2021, at 10:32 AM, steveojano via groups.io <stayput@...> wrote:

[...]

Eldridge Bolin

I'd better use my fast tires tomorrow  :-)