I can't believe you're honestly riding DI2? I'm taking delivery of my chainless bike next week!

Tom Snitzer

In fact, I'm looking forward to my new wheel-less mountain bike in 2022!

--

Thomas Snitzer
427 S Pine Ave.

steveojano

Remember the olden days when bicycles had chains?

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 8:29 AM Tom Snitzer <snitzoid@...> wrote:
In fact, I'm looking forward to my new wheel-less mountain bike in 2022!

--

Thomas Snitzer
427 S Pine Ave.
Arlington Heights, Il. 60005
Cel (847) 847 8631

--
(Sent via mobile. Please excuse any unexpected brevity and spelling errors.)

Lena Chon

Tom,
I am just about to take the plunge for a titanium dream bike... maybe I should wait for 2022?

I just want a bike that I can ride until I am 100! Would be nice to not have to clean my chain:)

Lena

On Feb 15, 2021, at 10:57 AM, steveojano <stayput@...> wrote:

Remember the olden days when bicycles had chains?

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 8:29 AM Tom Snitzer <snitzoid@...> wrote:
In fact, I'm looking forward to my new wheel-less mountain bike in 2022!

--

Thomas Snitzer
427 S Pine Ave.
Arlington Heights, Il. 60005
Cel (847) 847 8631

--
(Sent via mobile. Please excuse any unexpected brevity and spelling errors.)

John Guido

Just picked up my Cat 4 hover board race license.