BBC Gang Pain Caves

Tom Cramer

Ask and you will receive Mike. Check out this video I made with the GoPro Quik app.

https://gopro.com/v/0rDZWr2ZWwVle

Have a great day,

Tom Cramer
Sent from my iPhone 847-308-7012

Anna Swiet

Academy Awards material. Tom, you're the best!

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 10:53 PM, Tom Cramer
<t-cramer@...> wrote:
Ask and you will receive Mike. Check out this video I made with the GoPro Quik app.

Have a great day,

Tom Cramer
847-308-7012

Mike McGehee (PBM)

Tom,

Great job.

Thanks,
PBM

<t-cramer@...> wrote:
Ask and you will receive Mike. Check out this video I made with the GoPro Quik app.

Have a great day,

Tom Cramer
847-308-7012

Tonya Luniak

Very cool

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 8:19 AM Mike McGehee (PBM) <fpb-triathlon@...> wrote:
Tom,

Great job.

Thanks,
PBM

<t-cramer@...> wrote:
Ask and you will receive Mike. Check out this video I made with the GoPro Quik app.

Have a great day,

Tom Cramer
847-308-7012

Carol Curtis

This is my room with a view. Nice video Tom. It was to see everyone’s pictures. I’m presently doing FTP training. RIDE ON

Carol

<t-cramer@...> wrote:
Ask and you will receive Mike. Check out this video I made with the GoPro Quik app.

Have a great day,

Tom Cramer
847-308-7012

Sheri Rosenbaum

Woot Woot. Excellent job.
Sorry I've been so busy with work, didn't have time for pics. I'll try soon, but my pain cave is pretty awesome. Comes with a screaming coach who demands belly rubs in the middle of a Zwift workout.

Ask and you will receive Mike. Check out this video I made with the GoPro Quik app.

https://gopro.com/v/0rDZWr2ZWwVle

Have a great day,

Tom Cramer
847-308-7012

Ruben Medina

Some of you guys have seen this before, but this is where the Suffering happens at my house.

Ruben

<t-cramer@...> wrote:
Ask and you will receive Mike. Check out this video I made with the GoPro Quik app.

Have a great day,

Tom Cramer
847-308-7012

Catherine McCord

Excellent job.   Looks like lots of BBC’ers are  set up for working out at home but also complying with social distancing guidelines.    Everyone stay safe.

--

Catherine A. McCord

224-422-8515  cell

Tom Cramer

Keep the pictures and video’s coming, we can add to the video very easily J

Let’s keep the communication open and I look forward to riding with you all when this mess is over.

Have a great day!

Tom