Pain cave pictures

Mike McGehee (PBM)

All,

How about pictures of our pain caves?

I'll get the ball rolling.

1) Wahoo Kickr & Climb.
2) 17 inch laptop (for Rouvy, Perfpro, Zwift) on custom made adjustable stand with shelf for the fan.
3) Sound system is a must.
4) TV for visual entertainment.

PBM

Rob Dickson

Here is mine
Cycleops Hammer
Map of Watopia
Duel remote fans
Apple TV

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020, 11:34 AM Michael McGehee <fpb-triathlon@...> wrote:
All,

How about pictures of our pain caves?

I'll get the ball rolling.

1) Wahoo Kickr & Climb.
2) 17 inch laptop (for Rouvy, Perfpro, Zwift) on custom made adjustable stand with shelf for the fan.
3) Sound system is a must.
4) TV for visual entertainment.

PBM

Rob Dickson

Here is mine
  • Cycleops Hammer
  • Apple TV
  • Duel remote fans
  • Watopia map

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 11:34 AM Michael McGehee <fpb-triathlon@...> wrote:
All,

How about pictures of our pain caves?

I'll get the ball rolling.

1) Wahoo Kickr & Climb.
2) 17 inch laptop (for Rouvy, Perfpro, Zwift) on custom made adjustable stand with shelf for the fan.
3) Sound system is a must.
4) TV for visual entertainment.

PBM

tinasmith7934

Mine is not worthy to even show....it's painful physically and from an interior design perspective.  Ugh
Tina

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 12:30 PM, Mike McGehee (PBM)
<fpb-triathlon@...> wrote:
All,

How about pictures of our pain caves?

I'll get the ball rolling.

1) Wahoo Kickr & Climb.
2) 17 inch laptop (for Rouvy, Perfpro, Zwift) on custom made adjustable stand with shelf for the fan.
3) Sound system is a must.
4) TV for visual entertainment.

PBM

Rob Dickson

Mine:
Cycleops Hammer
Duel remote fans
Apple TV
Watopia map

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 12:39 PM Tina Smith <tinasmith7934@...> wrote:
Mine is not worthy to even show....it's painful physically and from an interior design perspective.  Ugh
Tina

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 12:30 PM, Mike McGehee (PBM)
All,

How about pictures of our pain caves?

I'll get the ball rolling.

1) Wahoo Kickr & Climb.
2) 17 inch laptop (for Rouvy, Perfpro, Zwift) on custom made adjustable stand with shelf for the fan.
3) Sound system is a must.
4) TV for visual entertainment.

PBM

Ruben Medina

I see vinyl in that cabinet.

Does REO Speedwagon's High Infidelity album live in there?

On Tuesday, March 24, 2020, 12:30:41 PM CDT, Mike McGehee (PBM) <fpb-triathlon@...> wrote:

All,

How about pictures of our pain caves?

I'll get the ball rolling.

1) Wahoo Kickr & Climb.
2) 17 inch laptop (for Rouvy, Perfpro, Zwift) on custom made adjustable stand with shelf for the fan.
3) Sound system is a must.
4) TV for visual entertainment.

PBM

Rob Dickson

Mine:
Cycleops Hammer
Apple TV
Duel remote fans (can turn on after I am warmed up)
Watopia map

Mike McGehee (PBM)

Ruben,

Sadly no.. but "You Can Tune a Piano, but You Can't Tuna Fish".

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 12:56 PM, Ruben Medina
<ruben.medina27@...> wrote:
I see vinyl in that cabinet.

Does REO Speedwagon's High Infidelity album live in there?

On Tuesday, March 24, 2020, 12:30:41 PM CDT, Mike McGehee (PBM) <fpb-triathlon@...> wrote:

All,

How about pictures of our pain caves?

I'll get the ball rolling.

1) Wahoo Kickr & Climb.
2) 17 inch laptop (for Rouvy, Perfpro, Zwift) on custom made adjustable stand with shelf for the fan.
3) Sound system is a must.
4) TV for visual entertainment.

PBM

steveojano

My pain cave.....Photo attached and video link below.

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020, 12:30 PM Mike McGehee (PBM) <fpb-triathlon@...> wrote:
All,

How about pictures of our pain caves?

I'll get the ball rolling.

1) Wahoo Kickr & Climb.
2) 17 inch laptop (for Rouvy, Perfpro, Zwift) on custom made adjustable stand with shelf for the fan.
3) Sound system is a must.
4) TV for visual entertainment.

PBM

Anna Swiet

Dude, hope i don't piss YOU off-ever!

Anna

On Tuesday, March 24, 2020, 04:38:26 PM CDT, steveojano <stayput@...> wrote:

My pain cave.....Photo attached and video link below.

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020, 12:30 PM Mike McGehee (PBM) <fpb-triathlon@...> wrote:
All,

How about pictures of our pain caves?

I'll get the ball rolling.

1) Wahoo Kickr & Climb.
2) 17 inch laptop (for Rouvy, Perfpro, Zwift) on custom made adjustable stand with shelf for the fan.
3) Sound system is a must.
4) TV for visual entertainment.

PBM

steveojano

Cross training!  Best thing for my old age...

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020, 7:06 PM Anna <annaswiet@...> wrote:
Dude, hope i don't piss YOU off-ever!

Anna

On Tuesday, March 24, 2020, 04:38:26 PM CDT, steveojano <stayput@...> wrote:

My pain cave.....Photo attached and video link below.

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020, 12:30 PM Mike McGehee (PBM) <fpb-triathlon@...> wrote:
All,

How about pictures of our pain caves?

I'll get the ball rolling.

1) Wahoo Kickr & Climb.
2) 17 inch laptop (for Rouvy, Perfpro, Zwift) on custom made adjustable stand with shelf for the fan.
3) Sound system is a must.
4) TV for visual entertainment.

PBM

John Guido

Keep it up!  Looks like it’s working well.

On Mar 24, 2020, at 7:29 PM, steveojano <stayput@...> wrote:

Cross training!  Best thing for my old age...

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020, 7:06 PM Anna <annaswiet@...> wrote:
Dude, hope i don't piss YOU off-ever!

Anna

On Tuesday, March 24, 2020, 04:38:26 PM CDT, steveojano <stayput@...> wrote:

My pain cave.....Photo attached and video link below.

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020, 12:30 PM Mike McGehee (PBM) <fpb-triathlon@...> wrote:
All,

How about pictures of our pain caves?

I'll get the ball rolling.

1) Wahoo Kickr & Climb.
2) 17 inch laptop (for Rouvy, Perfpro, Zwift) on custom made adjustable stand with shelf for the fan.
3) Sound system is a must.
4) TV for visual entertainment.

PBM

Ruben Medina